The main port of Apia facilities are:
- Main #1 wharf 165 m in length and comprises a reinforced concrete deck supported by fill, which is retained by a segmental pipe pile wall. Available depth is 9.5 m below Chart Datum. Deck level at the berth line is +3.00 m above Chart Datum.
- Main #2 wharf 185 m length with load capacity of 38 tonne axle load. Available depth at berth is 10.4 m below Chart Datum. Deck level at the berth line is +3.00 m above Chart Datum.
- The total area of land inside the port boundary is approximately 95,000 m2 (9.5 hectares), includes the footprint of the wharf structures. The container park occupies approximately 18,000 m2 (1.8 hectares) and an informal overflow area of approximately 10,500 m2 (1.1 hectares) is also available at the back of the #1 wharf.
- Wharf and terminal floodlighting, power and water is provided for vessels alongside both berths;
- Provision of a bonded warehousing facility for mixed port transhipments;
- Seventy two (72) Reefer Plugs for refrigerated containers;
- Samoa Customs and Quarantine services have offices within the Port area.